- About Us
- Faculty and Staff
- Programs of Study
- Laboratory & Museum
- News & Events
- Support Anthropology
- Contact Us
for your interest in supporting
Temple University's Department of Anthropology.
Support from our alumni and friends is crucial to our ongoing success.
Your gift to the Department of Anthropology directly benefits our undergraduate students, our graduate students, our facilities, our teaching and mentoring, our research, and more.
If you would like to make your contribution online:
1. Please visit the secure Giving site for the College of Liberal Arts (using the clickable link provided at left).
2. In the "Designations" section, enter the amount that you would like to give in the line marked "Other."
3. Then, in the "Other" box that appears underneath, type in "Department of Anthropology."
If you prefer to make your contribution by mail:
1. Please download the printable giving form (using the clickable link provided at left).
2. Fill out the form onscreen. Please make sure to indicate that your contribution is for the Department of Anthropology.
3. Then, print out the form and mail it with your check to:
P.O. Box 827651
Philadelphia, PA 19182-7651
If you would like to discuss making a contribution, or if you would like to make any kind of special arrangement (such as for a named scholarship, an award fund, a memorial gift, or a bequest):
Please feel free to contact our Department Chair, Dr. Paul Farnsworth, either by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 215-204-1424.
Alternatively, you may contact Ms. Maria Papa, Associate Director of Development and Alumni Relations in the College of Liberal Arts Office of Development, either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 215-204-4381.
You may also wish to consult Temple's "How to Give" page.
Whatever the amount and whatever form it takes, we sincerely appreciate your support!