The CLA Office of Communications is responsible for strategic oversight of all college communication projects originating in the Dean’s Office or at the department/center/program level. We are your resource for web-based and print communications as well as social media consulting, media coverage and CLA-branded merchandise. Our web services include site design, development and maintenance; dynamic HTML emails, newsletters and surveys; and online news and event coverage. Print services include news and event coverage in Compass, event invitations and marketing collateral, and solicitation and stewardship correspondence.
Web Content Manager
Amanda can work with you to …
- redesign and maintain your unit’s website
- order CLA-branded merchandise
- design collateral that complies with college and university brand standards
- create a social media account for your unit
- use Google Analytics to understand your user engagement
We work collaboratively on all college communications projects. Have a request? Please fill out the Communications Request Form and we will be in touch with you.