Assistant Professor – Instructional
835 Ritter Annex
1301 Cecil B. Moore Ave
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19122
Urban and Regional Economics, Labor Economics
Dr. Christafore joined the Economics Department at Temple in 2017. He has a Ph.D. in Economics from West Virginia University and a B.A. in Economics from the University of Pittsburgh. His research is primarily focused on urban and labor economics.
- Christafore, David and Susane Leguizamon, “Is ‘Gaytrification’ a Real Phenomenon?” Urban Affairs Review, Forthcoming, Online Dec. 2016.
- Christafore, David and Susane Leguizamon, “Willingness to Pay for Hospital Access in Areas with High Concentrations of Blacks,” Review of Regional Studies, 2015, 87 – 104.
- Christafore, David and Susane Leguizamon, “Spatial Spillovers of Land Use Regulation and Political Competition,” Housing Studies, 2015, 491 – 503.
- Christafore, David and Sebastian Leguizamon, “Revisiting Evidence of Labor Market Discrimination Against Homosexuals and the Effects of Anti-Discriminatory Policies,” Review of Regional Studies, 2013, 213 – 238.
- Christafore, David, Leguizamon, Sebastian, and Susane Leguizamon, “Are Black Neighborhoods Less Welcoming to Homosexuals than White Neighborhoods?” Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2013, 579 – 589.
- Christafore, David and Susane Leguizamon, “The Influence of Gay and Lesbian Households on House Prices in Conservative and Liberal Neighborhoods,” Journal of Urban Economics, 2012, 258 – 267.
- 0858 The American Economy