Note: Names of individuals who were economics faculty members or graduate students at the time of publication acceptance appear in color.
- Bognanno, M. (forthcoming). Tournament Incentives in Professional Bowling. In Oxford Handbook of Sports Economics, Leo Kahane and Steve Shmanske editors, Oxford University Press.
- Bognanno, M. (2010). Executive Compensation. In the New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics, 2nd edition, Steven Durlauf and Lawrence Blume editors, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Kushnirsky, F. (2009). Using Data and Models at Mixed Frequencies in Computation and Forecasting. In Lawrence Klein (Ed.), The Making of National Economic Forecasts, Edward Elgar, pp. 294-318.
- Leeds, M. A. (2008). In Dennis Howard and Brad Humphreys (Ed.), Salary Caps and Luxury Taxes in Professional Sports Leagues (vol. 2). Westport, CT: Greenwood Publishing Group Inc.. www.greenwood.com
- Leeds, M. A. (2007). In Wladimir Andreff, Jeffrey Borland, and Stefan Szymanski (Ed.), The Handbook of Sport Economics, American Football. London: Edward Elgar.
- Stull, W. J., (2007). "School-to-Work in America," in K. Borman et al. (eds.), Handbook of American High Schools. Praeger.
- Leeds, M. A., McCormick, B. E. (2006). In John Fizel (Ed.), Handbook of Sports Economics Research, Econometric Issues in Sports Economics. M.E. Sharpe.
- Blackstone, E., Bognanno, M., Hakim, S. (2005). Electronic Government: Review, Evaluation, and Anticipated Impact. In Innovations in E-Government: America’s Governors and Mayors, Blackstone, Bognanno and Hakim editors, Rowman and Littlefield.
- Leeds, M. A. (2005). In Rudi Mullner, Georg Spitaler, Michael Zinganel, and Matthias Marschik (Ed.), Das Stadion: Geschichte, Architektur, Politik, Ökonomie, Winners and Losers at the Stadium Game: The American Experience with Stadiums. Vienna: Verlag, Turia, and Kant.
- Phelps, C. D., (2005). The Evolution of Caring, Chapter 11 in Economics and Happiness: Framing the Analysis, L. Bruni and Porta, P. L., eds., Oxford University Press. Published in paperback in 2007.
- Leeds, M. A., Suris, Y., Durkin, J. (2004). In John Fizel and Rodney Fort (Ed.), The Economics of Collegiate Sports, The Impact of Big-time Football Programs on the Status of Women's Athletics. Westport, CT: Praeger.
- Leeds, M. (2004). In Bonnie Parkhouse (Ed.), The Management of Sport: Its Foundation and Application, The Economics of Sport. St. Louis: McGraw-Hill.
- Leeds, M. A., Wheaton, E. (2003). In William J. Stull and Nicholas Sanders (Ed.), The School to Work Movement: Origins and Destinations, The Youth Labor Market in the 1990s. Westport, CT: Praeger.
- Stull, W. J., School-to-Work in Schools: An Overview (2003). In W. J. Stull and N. Sanders (eds.), The School-to-Work Movement: Origins and Destinations. Praeger.