Associate Professor of Instruction
First Year Writing, Creative Writing, Fiction, Gay and Lesbian Studies
Brad has an MFA in Creative Writing from Queens University of Charlotte. His blog project chronicles his experience, as a gay author, reading the Bible for the first time. In addition, Brad is one of five regular contributors to 5Writers.com. His work has appeared in The Baltimore Review, Santa Fe Writer’s Project Journal, Ray’s Road Review, Northern Liberties Review, and Philadelphia Review of Books and Jonathan. He is also the author of two Philadelphia-set novels: Regret (2007) and The Intersection (2016).
- The Intersection (Black Rose Writing, 2016)
- “Fight or Flight.” Jonathan forthcoming 2015. Print.
- “Ours.” Northern Liberties Review 6 (July 2013) Web.
- “The Diagnosis.” Ray’s Road Review Summer 2013. Web.
- “Hope.” Santa Fe Writer’s Project Journal 13 May 2013. Web.
- “Table Manners” The Baltimore Review XII, Vol. 2 (Summer/Fall 2008). Print.
- Regret.(Star Publishing, 2007).
- “The Power of Confession: the Closets of Dorian Gray” In-between: Essays & Studies in Literary Criticism 14. 1 (2005). Print.
- English 0701: Introduction to Academic Discourse
- English 0802: Analytical Reading and Writing
- Creative Writing: Fiction
- Gay and Lesbian Lives
- Creative Acts