Associate Professor of Instruction
First Year Writing, Technical writing, Business writing, Fiction, Creative nonfiction, Experimental writing, Creative writing, Comedy in literature
A graduate of the Iowa Writers Workshop, Mike Ingram has taught in the English Department at Temple since 2008. His stories and essays have been published in a number of journals and magazines, including EPOCH, The Southeast Review, and The North American Review. Mike is also one of the founding editors of Barrelhouse Magazine, a nonprofit literary journal based in Washington, D.C.
- “A Curious Inheritance,” The North American Review, 2014.
- “How to Live Alone,” Phoebe, 2014.
- “The Ruling Classes,” December Magazine, 2014.
- ENG 0701: Introduction to Academic Discourse
- ENG 0802: Analytical Reading and Writing
- ENG 0826: Creative Acts
- ENG 0902: Honors Literature, Reading and Writing
- ENG 3004: Advanced Fiction Writing
- ENG 2004: Introduction to Fiction Writing