The college is committed to recruiting, retaining and supporting outstanding faculty who prize diversity of thought, excel in scholarly endeavors, and support the aspirations of capable students.
– Faculty Resources –
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Progress Policy for Primarily Freshman & Sophomore Courses
- Course & Teaching Evaluations
- Course Withdraw Policy
- Faculty Office Hours
- Grading Policy: Incomplete Grade
- Mid-semester Grades
- Syllabus Requirements
- Temple Library: Putting Items on Reserve
- Temple Library: Copyright Policy on Course Materials
Planning and Scheduling
Resources and information you need when you are preparing the schedule for a new semester. Learn more.
- Obtaining an E-mail Account at Temple – All adjunct faculty members are required to obtain a @temple.edu e-mail address. You MUST have Temple Univ. ID number from ID card first.
- University Computer Services – University Computer Services provides a number of different services specifically for faculty. Please check out their web site for more information.
- Computer Services Help Desk – Please use this resource for any problems you may experience with email, blackboard, or other related computer issues. Call 215-204-8000.