Books, Articles, and Curricula
The Feinstein Center has published several books and articles related to the research we sponsor and conduct. We have a limited number of books available for purchase directly from the Center. Contact us for more information. As a convenience, you may also click below on the title of the book to purchase it from the publisher. View list of books, articles, and curricula.
Database of American Jewish Historical Repositories
View a list of archives all related to the exploration of the American Jewish experience. The list is not exhaustive and occasional information changes or becomes outdated. Feel free to contact the Feinstein Center with suggestions or corrections.
- Download Database (.pdf)
Stay in touch and engaged with the Feinstein Center through our symposiums and concerts via our Vimeo channel. You can view past events that have inspired and supported the mission here at Feinstein!
View past newsletters
Event Highlight Videos
- 6/18/18: Beyond American Jewish Exceptionalism
- 6/17/18: Jews and Journalism in an Age of Fracture
- 6/17/18: Beyond Identity Politics
- 11/07/16: Art is My Weapon: The Radical Musical Life of Lin Jaldati
- 11/13/16: Fallen Fruit: Endless Orchard
- 04/26/15: Sounds Jewish Symposium and Concert Highlights Part I
- 04/26/15: Sounds Jewish Symposium and Concert Highlights Part II
- 03/12/14: Jewish Music Unplugged Part I
- 03/12/14: Jewish Music Unplugged Part II
- 03/06/14: Murray Freidman Memorial Lecture: Soviet Jewry Activists & Civic Engagement
- 02/26/14: The Hands that Feed
- 12/12/14: From Tel Aviv to Ramallah: A Beatbox Journey
What Is Your Food Worth?
The Art of Being Jewish in the City
View syllabi from American Jewish Experience.