Books, Articles, and Curricula
The Feinstein Center has published several books and articles related to the research we sponsor and conduct. We have a limited number of books available for purchase directly from the Center. Contact us for more information. As a convenience, you may also click below on the title of the book to purchase it from the publisher. View list of books, articles, and curricula.
Database of American Jewish Historical Repositories
View a list of archives all related to the exploration of the American Jewish experience. The list is not exhaustive and occasional information changes or becomes outdated. Feel free to contact the Feinstein Center with suggestions or corrections.
- Download Database (.pdf)
View past newsletters
Event Highlight Videos
- 04/26/15: Sounds Jewish Symposium and Concert Highlights Part I
- 04/26/15: Sounds Jewish Symposium and Concert Highlights Part II
- 03/12/14: Jewish Music Unplugged Part I
- 03/12/14: Jewish Music Unplugged Part II
- 03/06/14: Murray Freidman Memorial Lecture: Soviet Jewry Activists & Civic Engagement
- 02/26/14: The Hands that Feed
- 12/12/14: From Tel Aviv to Ramallah: A Beatbox Journey
What Is Your Food Worth?
The Art of Being Jewish in the City
View syllabi from American Jewish Experience.