Above all else, we listen to what you want to learn about. Our students work independently as well as in groups, join student organizations and land internships throughout the region in various industries. Many of our courses are cross-listed with other courses, which makes it easier for students to graduate on time.
- BA in Gender, Sexuality, and Women’s Studies
- Minor in Gender, Sexuality, and Women’s Studies
- Minor in LGBT Studies
- Undergraduate Certificate in Gender, Sexuality, and Women’s Studies
- 4+1 Dual Degree: Gender, Sexuality and Women’s Studies (B.A.) + MA in Sociology
- 4+1 Dual Degree: Gender, Sexuality and Women’s Studies (B.A.) + Adult & Organizational Development (M.Ed.)
- 4+1 Dual Degree: Gender, Sexuality and Women’s Studies (BA) + Urban Education (M.Ed.)
LGBTQ Engagement Opportunities
Connect to LGBTQ programs and resources right here on campus.
Certificate for Non-Liberal Arts Students
Learn more about our certificate for all students interested in the field of Gender, Sexuality and Women's Studies.
Recent NewsGuest Professor Explains LGBTQIA People’s Workforce Challenges Race and Politics in the Age of #MeToo To Achieve Climate Sustainability, Facts Must Overcome Values Inequity in the Workforce: It’s Not One Group’s Problem to Solve
More News navigate_next
From lectures, to film screenings, to networking opportunities with some of the region's biggest employers, events at the College of Liberal Arts are designed to support your life's work.