August 2014 Graduates
Final Transcript & Diploma
You will be notified upon examination of your academic history, if it is determined that you have not met the requirements for your degree. You must check your Temple email in the event we have to contact you about your graduation status.
Should your degree be awarded and there are no holds on your student record:
• your official transcript can be ordered from the Office of the University Registrar. Please click here to order your official transcript.
• the Office of the University Registrar will mail your diploma to the address listed on the graduation application. It will take approximately eight weeks after the degree has been awarded to receive your diploma.
DECEMBER 2014 GRADUATES
If you are planning to graduate in December 2014 you must apply for graduation through Self Service Banner.
However, first you must follow these instructions to make sure your anticipated graduation date is correct:
- Logon to TUportal
- Select the Student Tools tab
- In the Records section, select Student Status
- Select the current term and click Submit–once there you should see your expected graduation date
If your anticipated graduation date is not correct please email the CLA Academic Advising Center at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your anticipated graduation date is correct, you should follow the instructions below to apply for December 2014 graduation:
• Log into TUportal
• Under TUApplications select Self Service Banner
• Click the “Student” tab
• Select “Student Records”
• Select “Apply To Graduate”
• Continue following the steps through to the application submission confirmation screen.
Winter Graduation Ceremony for August and December 2014 Graduates
The College of Liberal Arts will be hosting its winter graduation ceremony in the Temple Performing Arts Center on Thursday, January 22, 2015 at 3:00 p.m. While the Temple Performing Arts Center is a magnificent new state-of-the-art venue, seating for guests will be limited and the event will be ticketed. At the moment, we are only able to guarantee three tickets for every graduate.
We understand that many students would prefer to share this joyous occasion with many more of their family members and friends, so we are happy to provide you with the choice to participate instead in our May graduation ceremony. There will be no ticketing for the May CLA graduation ceremony, and all students participating in CLA’s May ceremony will be able to invite as many guests as they wish.
Students will receive an email with information on how to RSVP for these events in October.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
Templar Annual Yearbook Senior Portraits
Photographers will be available in the Howard Gittis Student Center to take senior portraits for the 2015 Templar yearbook. You can schedule appointments at: www.ouryear.com and enter the school code 87120 or call: 1-800-687-9327.
There are various sessions and appointments available throughout the fall. You are strongly encouraged to sign up online or call as soon as possible. The last sessions are in December and the deadline cannot be extended due to the yearbook print deadlines.
More information about the yearbook is available at the following web address: http://www.temple.edu/templar/index.html.