MAY 2015 GRADUATES
If you are planning to graduate in May 2015 you must apply for graduation through Self-Service Banner. Before you apply you must make sure your anticipated graduation date is correct, please follow the instructions below:
- Log on to TUportal
- Select the Student Tools tab
- In the Records section, select Student Status
- Select the current term and click Submit–once there you should see your expected graduation date
If your anticipated graduation date is not correct, please email the CLA Academic Advising Center at email@example.com.
If your anticipated graduation date is correct, you should follow the instructions below to apply for May 2015 graduation:
• Log into TUportal
• Under TUApplications select Self Service Banner
• Click the “Student” tab
• Select “Student Records”
• Select “Apply To Graduate”
• Continue following the steps through to the application submission confirmation screen.
University Commencement and the College of Liberal Arts May Graduation Ceremonies
The 128th Commencement ceremony will take place on Friday, May 8, 2015 at 10:00 am. Students must RSVP and request tickets for this ceremony. The RSVP/ticket request website will be available between February 16, 2015 and March 20, 2015, please click here to RSVP. The University Commencement Ceremony is approximately 90 minutes. More information about the University Commencement Ceremony is available here.
The College of Liberal Arts Graduation Ceremony will take place on Friday, May 8, 2015 at 1:30 pm in the Liacouras Center. Tickets are not required for this event.