August 2014 Graduates
Final Transcript & Diploma
You will be notified upon examination of your academic history, if it is determined that you have not met the requirements for your degree. You must check your Temple email in the event we have to contact you about your graduation status.
Should your degree be awarded and there are no holds on your student record:
• your official transcript can be ordered from the Office of the University Registrar. Please click here to order your official transcript.
• the Office of the University Registrar will mail your diploma to the address listed on the graduation application. It will take approximately eight weeks after the degree has been awarded to receive your diploma.
DECEMBER 2014 GRADUATES
If you are planning to graduate in December 2014 you must apply for graduation through Self Service Banner.
However, first you must follow these instructions to make sure your anticipated graduation date is correct:
- Logon to TUportal
- Select the Student Tools tab
- In the Records section, select Student Status
- Select the current term and click Submit–once there you should see your expected graduation date
If your anticipated graduation date is not correct please email the CLA Academic Advising Center at email@example.com
If your anticipated graduation date is correct, you should follow the instructions below to apply for December 2014 graduation:
• Log into TUportal
• Under TUApplications select Self Service Banner
• Click the “Student” tab
• Select “Student Records”
• Select “Apply To Graduate”
• Continue following the steps through to the application submission confirmation screen.