Our professional science master’s (PSM) in geographic information systems (GIS) will prepare you for a variety of GIS-related careers.
We provide our students with a solid grasp of fundamental GIS concepts and cutting edge technologies. Our advanced curriculum also includes professional development training, internship experience and exposure to real world scenarios.
Other highlights of the program include:
- Prepares you to become a certified geographic information systems professional (GISP)
- In-depth understanding of GIS ethics and ethical practices in business
- Strong communication skills for everyday interactions and professional presentations
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Leadership and management skills
To find out more, please contact email@example.com.
For more information about the degree requirements, please visit the PSM and Graduate Certificate in GIS Handbook.