Dr. Hadari is truly Temple (History) Made. She earned two degrees with us (MA 1995 and PhD 2005) and currently serves as senior advisor to the Prime Minister of Niger on national and governmental policy in the areas of small business, tourism, gender and women’s issues. From that post, she works to increase women’s access to economic opportunities in Niger. Prior to taking this position she served for eight years as the Permanent Technical Secretary of the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria in Niger, her country of birth, developing strategies to combat HIV/AIDS in at risk populations. An advocate for and a scholar of women’s rights, Dr. Hadari embodies the proud Temple tradition of learning and activism.
- Women, Gender, and Sexuality: Tenure-Track Assistant Professorship Position
- Meet Amira Rose Davis: Temple Alumna Who Found Her Calling
- Meet Olivia D’Aiutolo: Temple Alumna Dangerous with Flintlock
- Meet alumnus Matthew Daley: writer of the Lantern City comic book series and the upcoming The Not-So Secret Society
- Meet Jon Crider, a current PhD Candidate