For over a decade I’ve had the great pleasure of working in the television industry as a creative producer, developing original programming for the Military Channel, NFL Network, HBO, NBC Sports, CNBC and CNBC Europe. Today I do the primary amount of my work for CNBC as a news producer, which appears in over 400-million homes worldwide. While the broadcast and media industry are extremely competitive, my degree in history has helped me excel in this field over the last decade. Studying history taught me invaluable research and writing skills that I use on a daily basis as a news producer. Learning the trademark skills of historians has been and will continue to be instrumental in my career in television and entertainment.
- Women, Gender, and Sexuality: Tenure-Track Assistant Professorship Position
- Meet Amira Rose Davis: Temple Alumna Who Found Her Calling
- Meet Olivia D’Aiutolo: Temple Alumna Dangerous with Flintlock
- Meet alumnus Matthew Daley: writer of the Lantern City comic book series and the upcoming The Not-So Secret Society
- Meet Jon Crider, a current PhD Candidate