Are you a history student, faculty, or alum? Do you have news? Share it with us!
- Beth Bailey (PhD Chicago 1986) - U.S. Gender and Sexuality, 20th-century U.S. Cultural/Social, War and American Culture
- Lila Berman (PhD Yale 2004) - American Religious History and Modern Jewish History; Director, Feinstein Center for American Jewish History
- Seth C. Bruggeman (PhD College of William & Mary 2006) - Memory, Material Culture, Public History
- Bettye Collier-Thomas (PhD George Washington 1974) - 19th and 20th Century African American, U.S. Social and Cultural History, Women and Religion
- David Farber (PhD Chicago 1985) - 20th-Century U.S.
- Petra Goedde (PhD Northwestern 1995) - 20th-Century U.S., Foreign Relations, Gender
- Richard H. Immerman (PhD Boston College 1978) - U.S. Foreign Policy, Grand Strategy, 20th-Century U.S.
- Andrew Isenberg (PhD Northwestern 1993) - American Environmental, American West, 19th-Century U.S.
- Wilbert L. Jenkins (PhD Michigan State 1989) - African American
- Kenneth L. Kusmer (PhD Chicago 1980) - U.S. Social, Race and Ethnicity, Recent America, Media and Society
- Hilary Iris Lowe (PhD Kansas 2010) - U.S. Literary and Cultural History, Public History
- Jessica Roney (PhD Johns Hopkins, 2009) – Colonial America, Philadelphia
- Bryant Simon (PhD North Carolina 1992) - 20th-Century U.S., Urban, Popular Culture
- Heather Thompson (PhD Princeton 1995) - Post-1945 urban and labor history, justice policy, postwar crime and punishment, Black Power, 1960s and 70s radicalism
- Gregory J. W. Urwin (PhD Notre Dame 1984) - U.S. Military, Civil War, World War II
- David Harrington Watt (PhD Harvard 1987) - U.S. Cultural, U.S. Religious, 20th-Century U.S.
- Ralph F. Young (PhD Michigan State 1971) - Dissent in America, 20th-CenturySocial/Cultural, Civil Rights
- Barbara Day-Hickman (PhD California, Irvine 1986) - France, Cultural
- Michael M. Eisman (PhD Pennsylvania 1971) - Greece, Ancient
- Travis Glasson (PhD Columbia 2005) - Britain, Atlantic
- Rita Krueger (PhD Harvard 1997) - Habsburg, Modern Eastern Europe, European Gender
- Jay B. Lockenour (PhD Pennsylvania 1995) - Modern Europe, Germany, European Military
- Eileen Ryan (PhD Columbia 2012) - European Expansion, Italy
African, Asian, and Latin American History
- Peter Gran (PhD Chicago 1974) - Middle East, Comparative and Political Economy
- Peter Lavelle (PhD Cornell, 2012) –Late Imperial and Modern China, Environmental
- Harvey Neptune (PhD New York 2002) - Transnational, African Diaspora, Modern Latin America
- Nguyen Thi Dieu (PhD Aix-en-Provence 1986) - Southeast Asia
- Sophie Quinn-Judge (PhD School of Oriental and African Studies, London) - Vietnamese Philosophy, Culture & Society
- Monica Ricketts (PhD Harvard) - Spanish Empire, European Imperialism, Colonial Latin America
- Howard Spodek (PhD Chicago 1972) - South Asia, Urban
- Benjamin Talton (PhD Chicago 2003) - Modern Africa; Imperialism and Resistance; African Diaspora
- Teshale Tibebu (PhD SUNY Binghamton 1989) - African History; Comparative History; World History
- Kathleen Uno (PhD California, Berkeley 1987) - Japan, Asia; Social, Comparative; Asian America
- Martin L. Levitt - Public, Military, Technology
- Joseph S. Foster (Ph D Temple 1989) – Early American, Revolution & Early National, Pennsylvania
- Kathleen Biddick (PhD Toronto 1982) - Medieval Europe, Gender, Historiography and Historical Methods
- Allen F. Davis - U.S. Intellectual and Cultural, Women, Public
- Philip Evanson - Brazil, Latin America
- Herbert Ershkowitz - 19th-Century U.S., Political
- Howard Ohline - U.S. Early National
- William W. Cutler III (PhD Cornell 1968) - U.S. Education
- James Hilty (PhD Missouri 1973) - 20th-Century U.S.
- Harriet Pass Freidenreich (PhD Columbia 1973) - Modern Jewish, European Women
- Susan Klepp (PhD Pennsylvania 1980) - Colonial America, Women, Social
- Arthur Schmidt (PhD Indiana University) - Latina American History