Alexandra Ellis, a Neuroscience Major working with Dr. Lisa Briand, has been awarded the 2016 Neuroscience Travel Award. She will be using the award to present her research project, Cocaine Addiction Increases Vulnerability to Stress: Role of AMPAR Trafficking, at the annual Society for Neuroscience conference in San Diego in November.
Please join us for a talk given by Dr. Troy Roepke, an Assistant Professor in the Department of Animal Sciences at Rutgers University. [...]
Please join us for a talk given by Dr. Troy Roepke, an Assistant Professor in the Department of Animal Sciences at Rutgers University. Dr. Roepke’s talk is titled The Convergence of Membrane-initiated and Nuclear-initiated Estrogen Signaling on the Potassium Channel.
(Wednesday) 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Ritter Hall - Walk Auditorium
1301 Cecil B. Moore Ave. Philadelphia, PA 19122
- Dr. Debra Bangasser published in Scientific American Mind
- Congratulations to Matty Zimmerman, recipient of CARAS Travel Award
- Congratulations to Alexandra Ellis, recipient of CARAS Grant
- Alexandra Ellis awarded Neuroscience Travel Award
- Congratulations to Matty Zimmerman: Recipient of an award in the BA/BS division of the Thomas Jefferson University Sigma Xi Research Day