What can you do with a B.S. in Neuroscience?
Check out the opportunities our recent graduates have pursued!
- Graduate Carcha Bernard (2011) – Carcha is currently attending graduate school and is a Graduate Research Assistant at the University of Pittsburgh
- Gal Bordo (2011) – Gal started her career as a Research Assistant at the John Wayne Cancer Institute and is currently a Clinical Coordinator at The Qure, Inc, Los Angeles California
- Graduate Kristy Cordero (2011) – Kristy is in her first year at Oregon Health and Science University. Kristy is a Behavioral Neuroscience PhD graduate student, and also received the Neuroscience Promising Scholar award from OSHU
- Graduate Chris DeSolis (2011)- After a successful year working at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia as a Research Assistant in the Center for Mitochondrial and Epigenomic Medicine, Chris has decided to attend graduate school at the University of Texas –Dallas
- Graduate Erin Egan (2011) - Erin accepted a position at Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Graduate Kevin Henson (2011) - Kevin received NIH funding to attend University of Alabama at Birmingham to do neuroeconomic research on Financial risk-taking on elderly populations with Dan Marsons’ lab
- Graduate Rashi Magan (2011) - Rashi is currently pursuing a Pre-Health Certificate, Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Studies at La Salle University
- Graduate Kevin Taylor (2011) – Kevin started his career as a Laboratory Manager and Research Specialist at the University of Pennsylvania. He is now working as a Data Analyst at Tegra Analytics
- Graduate Darina Chudnovskaya 2012 – Darina is a Research Assistant at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Graduate Aaron Jacobson 2012 - After completing a co-op at Glaxo Smith Kline, Aaron was kept on as a contractor and is finishing his pre-med courses at a post-bac program at the University of Penn. He will be attending Penn's Bioethics Masters program
- Graduate Brieana Viscomi 2012- Brieana is the winner of the Psychology prize and is now serving as both the lab manager and a research assistant in the Developmental Social Cognitive Neuroscience lab at the University of Maryland
- Graduate Jessica Winsell 2012 – Jessica is secured a position as a Research Assistant Specialist within the Department of Neurology at University of California, Irvine
- Graduate Avery Zucco 2012 – Avery is pursuing his PhD in Neuroscience, Cell Biology at Rutgers University where he is also a Graduate Assistant
- Graduate Anh Y. Ca (2013) – Anh has been accepted to Temple School of Pharmacy and will be attending starting September 2013
- Graduate Jennifer Gooch (2013) – Jennifer is a Research Specialist University of Pennsylvania Health System in Translational Neuropathology
- Graduate Shan Patel (2013) – Shan will be attending Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine for Forensic Medicine in September 2013.
- Graduate Lindsey Tepfer (2013) – Lindsey is working as a Medical Report Editor at Weinerman Pain & Wellness in Philadelphia
- Graduate Tanairí Quezada (2013) – Tanairi is a Research Assistant at Weill Cornell Medical College - Weill Cornell Institute of Geriatric Psychiatry, working on a NIMH funded study on post-stroke depression in geriatric patients