The Fall 2015 Exectuive Board of the Undergraduate Neuroscience Society:
- President: Charles Ulmer
- Vice President: Daniella Wong
- Public Relations: Francesca Vannuci
- STARS Representative: Daniel Gritsyuk
- Treasurer: Max Bakrenev
What is the Undergraduate Neuroscience Society (UNS)?
Students who join UNS can take advantage of the following opportunities:
- Discuss contemporary and classic neuroscience topics in a bimonthly journal club.
- Learn about advancing in the field of neuroscience and the opportunities available to undergraduates.
- Attend local events related to neuroscience and the community.
- Travel to the international Society for Neuroscience annual conference.
- Tutor or find tutors to explain neuroscience core concepts through our Tutoring Program.
Interested in joining? Contact:
Charles Ulmer (UNS President)
Daniella Wong (UNS Vice President)
Applications to join UNS are also available in Weiss Hall, Office 638