Faculty and Staff
– About the College of LIberal Arts –
The College of Liberal Arts at Temple University is home to 33 undergraduate majors, 32 undergraduate minors, 23 certificate programs, and 15 graduate programs.
Awards and Scholarships
Each year the College of Liberal Arts honors the best and brightest students. In 2013 the College of Liberal Arts awarded more than $145,000 to 113 different students. CLA provided $23,000 in financial aid and $60,000 in travel assistance. Review past winners on the student awards page.
“In the News” is a weekly round-up of highlights from recent stories about the College of Liberal Arts in the local, national, and international media. This week CLA faculty spoke to news outlets about child’s play, the relationship between sex and politics, the appeal of the city to young adults, and the deadly consequences of Sin City….
Departments and Programs
Centers and Institutes
- Center for the Humanities
- Center for the Study of Force and Diplomacy
- Center for Sustainable Communities
- Center for Vietnamese Philosophy and Culture
- Feinstein Center for American Jewish History
- Inside-Out Prison Exchange Program
- Institute for Public Affairs
- Institute for Survey Research
- University Community Collaborative