University of Chicago, Ph.D.
Wolfsdorf, Ancient Philosophy, Semantics
Professor Wolfsdorf’s research focuses on the theoretical and historical (especially ancient Greek) foundations of ethics, semantics, and philosophical psychology.
- Trials of Reason: Plato and the Crafting of Philosophy (OUP, 2008)
- Pleasure in Ancient Greek Philosophy (CUP, 2013)
- On Goodness (OUP, forthcoming)
- Early Greek Ethics (OUP, forthcoming)
- Good and Bad, Right and Wrong
- Philosophy of Psychology
- Greek Philosophy