The Office of Research in the College of Liberal Arts exists to promote and support high quality research and scholarship by faculty members and students. The Office serves to nurture a climate conducive to research by disseminating internal and external funding opportunities, assisting in proposal construction and submission, post-award administration, and training faculty and students in the implementation and administration of their grants. We highly encourage creative, entrepreneurial, and interdisciplinary efforts by faculty and students in the College of Liberal Arts.
Director of Research Administration
(215) 204 3367
- Kim oversees the college’s overall grants administration functions.
Assistant Director, Pre-Award Services
1248 Anderson Hall
(215) 204 9148
- Gina provides assistance regarding pre-award matters. You may also contact Gina for assistance to find grant opportunities and with general questions.
Stay up to date with all the latest research news coming out of the College of Liberal Arts! Here you’ll find the archives for acCLAim, the CLA’s e-newsletter for faculty and administrators (published every other week), as well as recent research accolades and more.
The following section features and overview of how to apply for grants at Temple University, as well as Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) faculty members typically have about the process.
Post-award grant and contract administration begins when the University receives notification of the award. Learn more about how to manage your project here.
- Sponsored Projects Approval Form (PDF)
- Sponsored Projects Approval Form(Word)
- All Sponsored Projects Administration Forms
- CLA Funding Search Request Form
Find out about a variety of funding opportunities and resources.
Visit the main website for Research Administration to learn more.