- Current Undergraduate Student Resources -
Academic Advising Center
The College of Liberal Arts Academic Advising Center (CLAAAC) promotes student-centered responsibility while guiding liberal arts majors toward achieving their academic goals by developing a compatible and meaningful educational plan.
Awards and Scholarships
Each year on the eve of commencement the College of Liberal Arts community gathers to honor its best and brightest students at the annual CLA Baccalaureate Awards Ceremony. Learn more.
The College of Liberal Arts offers services for undergraduate students related to professional development. With relationships with some of Philadelphia’s top employers, the College of Liberal Arts offers resume and cover letter critiques, strategies for securing internships, and assistance with research on graduate programs. The College of Liberal Arts also offers numerous opportunities for students to complete internships for credit towards graduation.
CLA Undergraduate Grievance Procedure
Understand the CLA Undergraduate Grievance Procedure.
View important dates and deadlines for graduation. Learn more.
Policies and Procedures
These academic policies and regulations generally apply to all undergraduate students and provide a framework within which schools and colleges may specify further conditions or variations appropriate to students in their courses or programs. For an extended presentation of policies and procedures at Temple University, visit policies.temple.edu .
- Student Services – Do you need a Temple ID Card? Need to talk with an advisor? Want to join a campus club or organization? Need to find out about dining halls on campus? The Student Services web site has you covered.
- TUPortal – Your one-stop resource for all resources at Temple University! Students can access everything from their e-mail accounts to financial aid information.
- University Libraries – The Temple University Libraries bring together collections, people and services to enable teaching, learning and research success for current and future generations.
- TECH Center – The TECH (Teaching, Education, Collaboration and Help) Center is a 75,000-square-ft., state-of-the-art technology facility located on the Main Campus.
- KnowledgeBase - The Knowledge Base is a central information repository that provides responses to frequently asked questions about how to get things done at Temple University. The repository provides over 1,100 questions and responses from approximately 80 university departments, both academic and administrative.