Interested in how your brain works?
Participate in an fMRI study.
A Study by Researchers at Temple University
• If you are between the ages of 13 and 17; or 24 and 35, you may be eligible
to participate in a study on the relationship between decision making and
• You will need two friends close to your age and of the same gender as you
to come in with you in order to participate.
• We will take pictures of your brain (using fMRI) while you play some
games on a computer. Your friends will be asked to complete other tasks
that do not involve fMRI.
• It takes about 2 hours. When you finish, each of you will receive no less
than $50 for your time. You will also be entered in a lottery to receive $300.
• The study takes place at Temple University Hospital, conveniently located
off of the Broad Street line between Allegheny Ave and Erie Ave.
• If you are interested you should contact the research coordinator in the
Neurocognition Lab at Temple University, bye-mail or phone.
Principal Investigator: Jason Chein, PhD. - Department of Psychology, Temple University, Weiss Hall
Phone number: (215) 204-6061
Thankyou. We hope to see you soon!
This information is approved by Temple University for public display and is associated with project
IRB (Al) APPROVAL.
VALID FOR NO MORE
THAN ONE YEAR AFTER: OCT 22, 2010
For more information, please click here.