The Center for Academic Advising and Professional Development counsels students on issues relating to both classroom and career. We can help you navigate your curriculum, choose a major, explore career opportunities and determine your post-graduation plans.
Make an Appointment
There are three ways for you to schedule an academic advising appointment if you are a Main campus student, see below for details:
The Online Advising Appointment System
- Go to TUPortal
- Click on your Student Tools tab
- Scroll down the center column & select “Schedule” under the “Appointment System” box
- Under the “Appointment Type” drop-down menu, select what type of appointment you are attempting to book;
– To book a same day appointment, select “Same Day.” The system will begin accepting Same Day appointment requests at 7:00 am. Appointments may begin as early as 8:30 am.
– To book a future appointment, select “Future.” Future appointments maybe booked up to five business days in advance.
- Follow the steps and make sure to click “schedule appointment” You will receive a confirmation email with the details of your appointment.
Calling the Advising Center
You may call us at 215-204-7971 to schedule an academic advising appointment on the day you would like to meet with an academic advisor. Ambler campus students can call 267-468-8200 to make an appointment. Visit the Ambler Campus website for more details.
Stop by the Advising Center
You may come in to see us to schedule an academic advising appointment on the day you would like to meet with an academic advisor.
New to the College of Liberal Arts and have questions? Visit or New Student FAQ page!
Meet our Academic Advisors!
Ready for Graduation?
Visit our graduation page to get all of the details you need to ensure you are on track for graduation.