The Center for Academic Advising and Professional Development counsels students on issues relating to both classroom and career. We can help you navigate your curriculum, choose a major, explore career opportunities and determine your post-graduation plans.
Make an Appointment
New Students for Spring 2021- If you are a new student for spring 2021 please refer to your next steps channel in TUPortal and visit the New Student Orientation website.
Current Students who are enrolled in fall 2020 courses- To schedule an academic advising appointment, if you are a student who has a primary major in the College of Liberal Arts, see below for details to book your appointment on the Online Advising Appointment System:
- Go to TUPortal
- Click on your Student Tools tab
- Scroll down the center column & select “Schedule” under the “Appointment System” box
- Under the “Appointment Type” drop-down menu, select what type of appointment you are attempting to book;
– To book a same day appointment, select “Same Day.” The system will begin accepting Same Day appointment requests at 7:00 am. Appointments may begin as early as 8:30 am.
– To book a future appointment, select “Future.” Future appointments maybe booked up to five business days in advance.
- Follow the steps and make sure to click “schedule appointment”. You will receive a confirmation email with the details of your appointment.
Before your appointment time, you will receive an email (in your TU email account) with the link for the Zoom appointment.
New to the College of Liberal Arts and have questions? Visit or New Student FAQ page!
Meet our Academic Advisors!
Ready for Graduation?
Visit our graduation page to get all of the details you need to ensure you are on track for graduation.