The CHAT Advisory Board helps shape the future of the Center. Board members evaluate all of CHAT’s fellowship and grant applications, and assist the director in expanding existing programs and developing new ones.
- Dr. Lila Berman - Professor of History
- Dr. Marcus Bingenheimer - Associate Professor of Religion
- Dr. Orfeo Fioretis - Associate Professor of Political Science
- Dr. Kirsin Gleijsdal - Associate Professor of Philosophy
- Dr. Cristina Gragnani - Associate Professor of Italian and Chair of the Department of French, German, Italian, and Slavic Languages
- Dr. Katherine Henry - Professor of English and chair of the English Department
- Dr. Patrick Murphy - Associate Professor of Media and Production and Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Studies, Klein School of Media and Communication
- Dr. Erin Pauwels – Assistant Professor of Art History
- Dr. Bryant Simon – Professor of History
- Dr. Kimberly Williams - Associate Professor of Anthropology
- Dr. Matt Wray - Associate Professor of Sociology
- Dr. Steven Zohn - Laura H. Carnell Professor of Music Studies and Music History
Support for CHAT
Charitable gifts from alumni and friends of the Center have a direct effect on the lives of Temple students, strengthening teaching and research and enriching the intellectual life of the humanities and humanistic social sciences at Temple.
100% of your gift goes to programming and fellowship awards, making it easier for students to complete their program of study more quickly and to travel to archives and conferences. Donations help the Center to host conferences and bring international scholars to Temple, to lecture and to meet with students and faculty. Every contribution makes a difference, small or large.
Contributions are tax-deductible as charitable gifts and are formally acknowledged by the University’s Office of Institutional Advancement.
Visit Temple’s secure Giving page and select “School/College/Center/Other” as your Designation. In the box that opens, select “Center for the Humanities” under “Centers and Institutions” toward the end of the list.
Donate by Mail
Complete the CHAT Gift Form and return to:
P.O. Box 827651
Philadelphia, PA 19182-7651
Discuss a contribution