2018 Executive Committee
The Center on Regional Politics’ (CORP) Executive Committee includes elected officials, business executives, nonprofit and labor leaders, and other individuals dedicated to achieving CORP’s mission. Committee members guide and advise on the public policy projects CORP undertakes and the agenda to which CORP dedicates its resources.
- The Honorable Dwight Evans- Member, U.S. House of Representatives
- The Honorable Vincent J. Hughes- Appropriations Chair (D), Pennsylvania Senate
- The Honorable Anthony H. Williams- Whip (D), Pennsylvania Senate
- The Honorable Donna Bullock- Member, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- The Honorable Mary Jo Daley- Member, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- The Honorable Valerie Arkoosh - Chair, Montgomery County Commissioners
- The Honorable James F. Kenney- Mayor, City of Philadelphia
- The Honorable Robert G. Loughery- Chair, Bucks County Commissioners
- Jim Cawley- Vice President of Institutional Advancement, Temple University
- Nicholas DeBenedictis- Non-Executive Chairman of the Board, Aqua America, Inc.
- Pat Eiding- President, Philadelphia Council AFL-CIO
- Feather O. Houstoun- Former Member, School Reform Commission
- Rob Wonderling- President and CEO, Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce