A Gender, Sexuality and Women’s Studies degree or certificate will help you launch a career by showing you how to look beyond basic understandings of everyday issues and seeing them from new perspectives. Make your declaration at the College of Liberal Arts after visiting us and applying. Looking for more info? Take a look at our admissions deadlines and your opportunities fortransferring.

Careers and Beyond

Our students learn about issues not only intellectually but also actively, through fieldwork and community internships. You’ll graduate prepared for positions across many diverse fields. Our graduates enter professional schools in law, medicine and business, take graduate degrees in the humanities and social science, and pursue careers in health, counseling, teaching, and public advocacy. Recent graduates have gone on to positions in government, media outlets, LGBTQ centers, advertising firms and crisis centers. Whatever your professional interests, we’ll help you get there.

Make Your Declaration

The College of Liberal Arts has the largest selection of academic offerings at Temple University. Our students have the flexibility to explore all of their interests – from the humanities and social sciences to business and the media arts.

For a complete list of our academic offerings visit liberalarts.temple.edu.

Visit Us!

The Office of Admissions offers tours daily. To register for a tour, please go to temple.edu/visit. If you would like to experience the College of Liberal Arts firsthand you can take advantage of the various visit opportunities we have throughout the year, including the Liberal Arts Preview Day.

Thinking Of Transferring?

The College of Liberal Arts offers a great deal of flexibility to help you accomplish your goals as efficiently as possible. To learn more about transferring to Temple, please visit temple.edu/transfer.


When you are ready to apply, submit your application online at admissions.temple.edu/apply.


  • February 1: Freshman Application Deadline for Fall Semester
  • March 1: FAFSA Financial Aid Application Deadline
  • November 1: Transfer Deadline for Spring Semester
  • June 1: Transfer Deadline for Fall Semester