What’s next after you learn to speak Italian? Take a look at where some College of Liberal Arts grads have landed for an idea of what your career prospects could be. Then, take the first steps toward your future by making your declaration after you come visit us in North Philly. Need more info? Find out everything you need to know about transferring and take a look at our deadlines before you apply.
Students who have earned a Bachelor’s degree in Italian have been accepted into fully funded Ivy-league graduate doctoral programs, while others have had success in the corporate world, both within the United States and abroad.
Our students have gone onto further graduate study in Italian, as well as internship positions at the Consulate General of Italy. They also frequently enter the fields of law, science, communications and education.
Among other landings, our recent alumni have secured the following job placements:
- Italian Language Program Coordinator, The University of Pennsylvania
- Associate Project Manager, Clean Energy Associates
- Executive Assistant, Filitalia International Organization
- Protocol Administrator, GOG (Gynecologic Oncology Group)
- Marketing Communication Specialist, Educere LLC
- Scholarship Coordinator, Janet Logan Daily Foundation
Make your Declaration
The College of Liberal Arts has the largest selection of academic offerings at Temple University. Our students have the flexibility to explore all of their interests – from the humanities and social sciences to business and the media arts.
For a complete list of our academic offerings visit liberalarts.temple.edu
The Office of Admissions offers tours daily. To register for a tour, please go to temple.edu/visit. If you would like to experience the College of Liberal Arts firsthand you can take advantage of the various visit opportunities we have throughout the year, including the Liberal Arts Preview Day.
Thinking of Transferring?
The College of Liberal Arts offers a great deal of flexibility to help you accomplish your goals as efficiently as possible. To learn more about transferring to Temple, please visit temple.edu/transfer
When you are ready to apply, submit your application online at temple.edu/apply
- February 1: Freshman Application Deadline for Fall Semester
- March 1: FAFSA Financial Aid Application Deadline
- November 1: Transfer Deadline for Spring Semester
- June 1: Transfer Deadline for Fall Semester